2x Field Service Engineers – Will accept trainee applicants
We have partnered with Astute Technical Recruitment Limited to hire 2x Field Service Engineers to join our existing 14 experienced engineers. Will accept trainee engineers with engineering knowledge as new recruits will be trained and supported by our Team Leader & existing Engineers. Looking for motivated applicants who are willing to learn and develop their skills within the business. We will provide internal training to successful trainee applicants alongside an external course to gain certification of the skills that they develop.
Applicants would need to be based in either North Yorkshire/Northumberland (North role) or close to a main motor way in the south of the UK (M25, M11, A1, M1, M4, M40, M3 or M23)
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Trainee Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Driving to sites located across the UK approx. 150 miles per day.
- Undertaking servicing, PPMs and cleaning waste handling equipment, repair work and attending lower-level breakdowns.
- Acting as a second person on larger repairs.
- Occasional requirements to work away and out of hours.
- Strong teamwork skills on site/ remotely via phone calls or video calls
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Happy to work in a field-based role.
- Knowledge and experience working on 3-phase equipment
- Ideally mechanical experience
- Awareness of hydraulic or pneumatic systems
- Full colour-vision
- Happy to travel and have overnight stays when needed
- Willing to learn new skills
Salary & Package
What’s on offer for this exciting role:
Competitive salary – dependant on experience
Mobile & van supplied.
20 days annual leave and Bank Holidays.
Cash incentives for performance/ attendance and stand-by.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 92288 209 to speak to Gemma Harfield who can tell you more.